Saturday 18 September 2010

Time to Rock!

This is one of the fabulous images available from Kenny K. I have coloured him with Promarkers(which my lovely hubby has just ordered more of for me). The DP is Basic Grey. I also used a strip of pearlescent blue cardstock which I embossed using a Cuttlebug folder and some other Kraft cardstock for matting. The sentiment, metalware and brads are all from Stampin' Up!
I am entering this in the following challenges
Kenny K - embossing
Charisma Cards - sketch
Creative Cottage - boy's birthday card



Thank you for coming by my blog, hope you have a lovely Saturday
x

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Shazza, and what a lovely hubby you have. If he ever wants to send more pens my way, I wont complain LOL
Clairex

crafty amy said...

Wow this is brilliant I love the way that embossing fits with this great image and your colouring is perfect :D
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Tracy said...

fabulous card that image is great.Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage. Tracy x

Nancy said...

What a brilliant card:O) Love the embossing, it goes perfect with that image.
Thank you for joining KKKG.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Berry said...

What a fabulous boy card thanks so much for joining us at he creative cottage challenge this fortnight hugs Rebekah xx

Leah l'Orange said...

HA! what a totally funky card! love the image and your interpretation of our sketch. thanks for playing with the Charisma Gals this week, Shazza!