Tuesday 28 September 2010

Here's what I did on Sunday!

I was at a local crop on Sunday and managed a scrapbook page for the first time in what seems like ages. These pictures of my boys were taken on our holidays in August, wish the weather was like that now.The patterned paper is Rustic Gems by Diane's Daughters and I cut it into the scallop shape. The letter, ribbon and chipboard shape are all from a kit I got from QVC about two years ago. I really must get some more scrapping done as I have a ton of photos to get through.
I also managed to colour some images.


This one is from Kenny K, isn't she fabulous? I won her in a recent challenge. She has been coloured with Promarkers. The DP is Memory Box Glitterati and the matting is all Stampin' UP! cardstock. The flowers were made with my medium retro flower punch and some gems from my stash. I am entering this card into the following challenges
Kenny K - sketch
Paper Romance - make your own flowers



thanks for visiting
x

7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh fab layout hun really love,the photo too he he and as for your card that is just purfection,great coulrs too hugs cheryl xxx

Sharon said...

A super card. Just love this Goth Angel too. Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers this week. hugs Sharon

Jodi said...

Great scrap page!! I love the card you created, with your winning digi image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

awesome page! Very cute card too!

Calie said...

What a fabulous card! Love your colors and flowers! Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at KKKG!

Sarah B said...

Fab creation, Thanks for joining in at KKKG, Good Luck, Hugs sarah b X

Heather said...

Fabulous creations Shazza, love your layout - great photographs.
Your card is stunning, fantastic colours and colouring of the wonderful Kenny K image.
hugs Heather xx