Wednesday 1 September 2010

Sugarbowl time!!

It seems like ages since I played in The Sugarbowl.  Another great sketch this week and the added option of pearls. I have rotated the sketch to fit my Gorjuss image. I tried out a new way of colouring the hair after watching a Copic Tutorial by Susanna over at Scrap Bitz. I haven't suddenly acquired Copics, just thought I could apply the same principles to my Promarkers. What do you think??? A bit more practice required methinks!
The gorgeous papers are Basic Grey Olivia and the pearls were added with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Silver. I haven't added a sentiment yet as I am waiting to see who I decide to send it to.
Hope you like and I would love it if you come back soon
x

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Aw, your card is darling! Gorgeous coloring with the Promarkers! I always tell myself: it's always a plus to practice, practice, practice. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Minxy said...

sorry not been by in a while Shazza, dont know where the time goes.
This is ace the colouring matches perfectly the fab paper you've chosen to use x

Sue said...

OMG, she is so delicately beautiful. Awesome coloring and love the layout and background papers.

Hugs
Sue

Sarah B said...

Fab card sweetie, love the paper snad the image is coloured beautifully, Thanks for joining in at the Sugar Bowl, Hugs Sarah B X