Wednesday 22 September 2010

It's Daisy Doodles Time!!

My friend had a gorgeous little boy last week so I made a card for her and am off shopping to look for something cute later. The image and banner are from Daisy Doodles and you can find them and many more fab images HERE. While you are there check out the $1 section and bag yourself a bargain. Why not pop over to the forum HERE and enter our Designer of The Month challenge.

I have used Promarkers to colour the blocks and the banner, the DP is Basic Grey Granola and I have used some cardstock from stash for matting. The loops down the edge were done with a Martha Stewart punch.  I am entering this card into the
Basic Grey challenges - sketch
Ooh La La Creations - use sentiment as main image
Craft Emma - Baby Bonanza

thanks for visiting, I am off to paint something fabulous that my hubby has made for me today. I will blog it later to show you

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is fantastic!!! I like the way the blocks turned out. Very well done!

Wendi said...

Wow what a fabulous card and your colouring is perfect I like those papers too
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Vicky said...

FAB card I love the blocks. Hope you manage to find something cute for her.
Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges.

Hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

Both fabulous cards you have entered into this weeks CES Challenge. Thanks for joining in!
Clairex

Heather said...

Fabulous card Shazza, love the use of the Granola papers and great building blocks.
So glad you could join us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Doreen said...

What a wonderful card,the words say it all.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Ooh La La this week.xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this time.
Hugs
Dawn x