Thursday 8 July 2010

Clean & Simple with Karen's Doodles



Yip, here is my third post of the morning.This week's challenge from Karen's Doodles was to create a clean and simple card. I decided therefore to keep the DP to a minimum with only one small strip, no embellishments and using coloured cardstock. The gorgeous image is Herbert Birthday Cupcake and once again I have used my Promarkers to colour him. I cut him out using my Nestabilities and mounted him on 3D foam pads. The strip of paper is Basic Gray and the sentiment is Hot Off The Press.
Thank you for coming by to see my cards, hope you have enjoyed today's offerings. Shame I have to go back to work next week and won't have as much time to play.

7 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Shazza

lovely card and great colourwork, thanks for joining us at karens doodles uk

Joey.x

shaz earl said...

A really nice clean & simple card love the colouring x

Anonymous said...

Love all your recent cards Shazza! xx

Anne said...

Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles with this gorgeous card Shazza
Anne x

Viv said...

Love how your image is the focus, great colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK and good luck with the challenge. Viv x

Anonymous said...

Hi Shazza,
Lovely card, fab colouring
Thanks for joining us at KD UK
Yvonne x

Crafteezee said...

Hi Shazza, love this image and your colouring is fab.

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK.

Hugs Tracy
x