Sunday 25 July 2010

LOTV with buttons on



This card was made using the fab sketch from LOTV challenge this week. The image is so sweet and this is it's first inking. I'll be using it a lot I'm sure. The image is coloured with Promarkers and I have edged it with Distress Inks. The papers are MME La Paperie and I have distressed and inked all the edges with Antique Linen. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and the flowers were made using my medium Retro Flower punch. The buttons were from my stash, I think they are Woodware.
This card is entered into the following challenges
LOTV challenge - sketch
I love Promarkers - buttons

thanks for stopping by my blog and I would love you to leave a comment
x

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oooooh, I like that. What a great choice of paper and colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Karen said...

Awwwww this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, the image is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Tine said...

Hi, what a cute image you have chosen. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers, I hope you will be able to join us next week too!
Tine :)

katesacraftybugger said...

Very nice , love your distressing - I always have such trouble with that .
thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week .

Julie said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie x

WeirdCat said...

So sweet, lovely papers,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Bev said...

Such a sweet card hun, just love that little cat lol.

Can you please pop over to my blog and scroll down a few posts!!!!