Sunday 18 July 2010

Friday Sketchers with a too late Kenny K



I was all ready to post this card for last weeks Kenny K challenge "pastels" when I realised I missed the deadline.I only got around to colouring the image last night. Never mind, I am entering it in this weeks' Friday Sketchers. I have used the gorgeous Capella papers from Basic Grey and inked them all with brown chalk ink. The image is from Kenny K and is coloured with Promarkers. You should check out his site, but be warned, it could be an expensive trip lol!!!
The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment and cardstock are Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely coloring Shaz, sorry you were too late for our first challenge......but it's a new challenge today, so if you hurry you'll have plenty of time to do a new card with the sketch and get it entered.
But thanks for sharing your card with us
hugs
Donna xx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant don't you just love those Kenny K images,I have just bought another 2 opps,but love yours hun,stunning colurs on this too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

That is you after a few glasses of the old vino isn't it hun, go on admit it LOL Fab card .. hugs x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x