Tuesday 27 July 2010

A little vintage



This card is to be entered into three challenges. I have gone for a sepia tone on Tilda, following a fab tutorial over on Passion for Promarkers. I didn't have all the brown tones used in the tut but I think it turned out okay. The papers are from my current fave pad MME La Paperie. I inked around all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.The ribbon and cardstock are from stash. The sentiment is a HOTP stamp. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thanks for visiting and for any comments you leave
x
Here are the challenges I am entering

Just Magnolia - Vintage
Create4Fun - use flowers
Friday Sketchers

3 comments:

cheryl said...

well it looks brilliant to me hun love that wee tilda too hugs cheryl xxxx

Joanne Gilch said...

Shazz, gorgeous card....love the 'not so much brown markers' on your image!! Is that shimmer paper that is reflecting the light so beautifully?

Monika Reeck said...

This is amazing dear...lovely all monochrom colors....