Thursday 1 July 2010

Spoonful of Sugar & Sketch Saturday



The challenge over at Spoonful of Sugar this week is to use an animal on your card. This little cutie is from Di's Digital Downloads. I have coloured the image with my Promarkers and then followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday this week to assemble the card. The papers are Basic Grey Bittersweet. I have punched the flowers from DP using my small Retro Flower punch and added a shimmery dot in the centre.The littel glass beads are from my stash.

4 comments:

Annika said...

Awwww... super cute. Fab colouring and lovely design!
Hugs
Annika

cheryl said...

oh shazza hun this is one adorable iamge and you have coulred it so beautifully hugs cheryl xxx

TinaB said...

Brilliant card Shazza ! xx Love the colouring xx

Check out my blog, there is a new challenge blog starting today! :-) xx

Hels Sheridan said...

So cute and LOVE this card hun.. tis so pretty x