Wednesday 20 February 2008

Arty Girlz challenge



I have made three tags for a swap. The tags had to be 6" x 3" and the stamps had to be Paper Artsy. Other than that, anything goes. I didn't have any PA stamps so I just hadto buy some (lol). I thought that the green tag would be perfect for the Arty Girlz challenge this week which was to involve GREEN on your project. I have coloured the tag with a Citrus Adirondack dabber. The sentiment is stamped on mountboard coloured with dabber in Gold and then covered in Glossy Accents. I finished the tag off with a green ribbon.This is my first go at this challenge, doubt it will be the last :0)

17 comments:

Julie Allain said...

I love your tags they are gorgeous!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz I hope you join in again :) xx

Andrea, said...

Fantastic tag, great colours

Angie C said...

Another fab tag, I love the colour of this one

Jo said...

Great tags :o)

Lesley said...

Another lovely tag - I love green!! xxx

stampingbalou said...

Gordeous tags - beautiful art work !

Barbara Hagerty said...

Great tags! Wonderful!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love all your tags fabulous stamps & colours each & every one.

Sandy said...

Wow this is a gorgeous piece. Lovely work.

shaz earl said...

Great tag xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love the tag - nice work!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous tag,fab colour

xxxxx

made by fifi said...

lovely tag xx

Shazza said...

thank you all so much :0)
x

Ann said...

Love the colour Shazza - my fave!!
Fabulous tags xxx

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful tags that stamp is on my to buy list mind you so are all other the PA stamps i dont yet own LOL. love the colour great work.

Thanks for taking the time to join in with the Arty Girlz challenge. hope you joinin again next week.

crissi

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Looks really fab.
http://barnie.wordpress.com/