Monday 18 February 2008

More Mother's Day cards



I had to make some more cards for people in work- still haven't made my own yet so I suppose I better get cracking. I used Funky Fairy's Pinkie Pops for the black/white/pink one, some pink Bazzill cardstock and a silver peel-off.For the other I used a paper from K & Co, Brenda Walton(Choc Neapolitan). I took a piece of pink Bazzill cardstock and edged it with an acrylic dabber in Citrus. I then applied some peel-offs to this mat and finished off the card with some co-ordinating Primas.

6 comments:

made by fifi said...

these are lovely mothersday cards i need to get mine done too :o}

Angie C said...

Great cards Shazza

Jo said...

Both lovely and totally different

Lesley said...

Great cards Shazza xxx

shaz earl said...

Super cards Shazza xx

Angelnorth said...

You have been busy! Some great cards here - the top one of these Mothers' Day ones is my favourite - love the black and white borders round the circles!