Sunday 10 February 2008

Recipe Challenge


The latest Fat Book Challenge on Craft Swap Forum was a recipe. The ingredients were:
3 colours
3 brads
a handmade embellishment
something shiny
one word of text only.

I used papers from the fantastic Pinkie Pops by Funky Fairy. I love the pink, black, white combo. This is the first time I have used the kit but I can see I will be using it a lot more! The word is also from Pinkie Pops and for my something shiny I popped a little heart gem in the middle of the flower. I then punched a little dragonfly from some pink Bazzill cardstock for my handmade embellishment.

9 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous Shazza!! Thanks for doing the challenge xx

shaz earl said...

Its brilliant Shazza xx

Jo said...

Loving the papers :~))

Lesley said...

It's lovely shazza - love the colours!! xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous hun XXX

Andrea said...

It's lovely,the colours are fab
xxxx

Angie C said...

Stunning card - love the colour combo too

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful! and that's a great colour combo!

Anonymous said...

It's lovely Shazza :-)