Wednesday 6 February 2008

What a busy day I've had!






I managed to get a few challenges done today and other cards that I had to do. The first is a card for a wee boy's first birthday. I used papers and embellies from a Brenda Pinnick scrapbook kit and my fave teddy bear stamp.
The second card is for a friends birthday. The background paper is by Funky Fairy and the stamps are Paper Artsy. I know this friend loves PA cos I spent a happy couple of hours looking through her stamps:0)
The third card is one I was asked to make for a friend of my mum's. The papers and embellies are Creative Expressions Bliss collection I think.
The fourth card is for the DCM Red & White challenge, the first time I have tried this. The pic looks really blurry, sorry!
The final card is another I was asked to make for a 40th birthday. I have covered both the Scrummystashcafe and Papertake weekly challenges with this card by using the large B and the flower. Again it is the first time I have done these challenges. The paper is by Basic Grey and the B and 40 are junkitz.
Thoroughly enjoyable day, wish I had more like this.

21 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

They're all really great cards Shazza!! Well done you...a well spent day off again! ^.^

CraftyC said...

You have been busy! All fab, I hope your friends like them...
Clairexx

tracie said...

All these cards are great, love the teddie :-)

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards

Wacky Jacky said...

Lovely cards and all so different.

Sandy said...

Wow they are all so wonderful. Fantastic cards. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Shazza. Well done you! :-) xxxxxx

shaz earl said...

fabulous cards Sharon xx

made by fifi said...

brill cards shazza :-)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous array of cards - hope you enjoyed doing the challenges!

Jozza said...

Really lovely cards Shazza! Isn't it great having a day off for crafting? xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow beautiful cards great work ,Dawnx

Mrs Mayne said...

Wow! You have had a busy day! They're great cards! Thanks for joining in with the PTW challenge! x

Tanya said...

So different and lovely cards! Love the designs and the stamps!

Angie C said...

These are all great Shazza - well done on making so many :-)

Jukie said...

you have been busy!

Hels Sheridan said...

Love all your cards Shazza....they arew fab xx

Unknown said...

Well done you - especially love the yellow and black one .... very striking X

Maria McPherson said...

Crikey! You have been busy!!! Fab cards and thanks for taking part in our challenge. Maria x

Shazza said...

thanks everyone for your lovely comments :0)
x

Anonymous said...

They're all fab Shazza! Well done, you've been so busy!! :)
Vanessa.