Monday 18 February 2008

Off men at the moment


Another card ordered by someone in work- they are keeping me busy just now :0)
The card is for her Aunt's birthday. The Aunt is going through a divorce at the moment and is not interested in meeting anyone new at all just now. My colleague jokingly refers to her as Anti Men so asked me to make a card with this on it. I matted some K & Co Hannah paper onto some Bazzill cardstock and used a floral embellishment, also from K & Co. The letters are some stickers I got in a lucky dip so I am not sure who they are by. I edged the Bazzill cardstock with a Krylon pen in Pale Gold and a gold Happy Birthday peel-off completes this card. What a productive afternoon I've had.

8 comments:

made by fifi said...

that is so funny and a really fab card lol

Jozza said...

That is great! Really clever idea!! Love it! xxx

Angie C said...

Excellent card :-)

Jo said...

LOL love the 'anti men' thing so funny, bet she will be chuffed to bits with it!

Lesley said...

Great card - she will love it!! xxx

Anonymous said...

What a fab card!! The "Anti-Men" thing is great! :)

Vanessa.

Shazza said...

thanks everyone- the girl in work was delighted with it :0)

Anonymous said...

Great card. :-)xxx