Monday 11 February 2008

Rip it Up


This weeks challenge from Funky Fairy was to throw away your scissors and make your project by ripping and tearing. I have used the Pinkie Pops range by Funky Fairy to make my card. I was about to cut through my DST when I realised the scissors were in my hand- YIKES! Across the room they went and thankfully the DST tore quite easily. I added little dots of Stickles and Liquis Pearls, along with a little paper flower.
Can I have my scissors back now please? :0)

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Love it great ,ripping ,thanks for joining in the challenge ,Dawnx

Simply Shaz said...

Great card! Love it :)
Thanx for joining in!
Shaz x

Jo said...

ripped to perfection!

shaz earl said...

brilliant card xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Blimey woman!!! Watch where you throw them scissors!!!!!!!!!!!! *.*

A lovely, lovely card Shazza...and here's your scissors back! ^.^