Friday 29 February 2008

Scrapbook Challenge


Yes, again I am rushing in at the last minute with my page for the February challenge on Craft Swap Forum. Lesley set a challenge of "The Three Rs" - Ripping, Red and Round.You also had to use more than one photo.
I am a newcomer to scrapbooking and have not the first clue when it comes to layouts so I find Lesley's challenges a great place to get ideas. I used the Brenda Pinnick Scrapbook TSV from the end of last year. I ripped one of the 12x12s and layered it down the side. I matted six photos from Christmas day onto co-ordinating papers and the chipboard embellishments are from the kit too. One of them is Red and Round.
I am looking forward to next month to get some more practice :0)

8 comments:

Lesley said...

It's a lovely page shazza and I am glad my challenges help you xxx Thank you for doing the challenge xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A great page Shazza! ^.^
You're not the last though...I still have mine to do!! *.*

shaz earl said...

brilliant page Shazza xx

Angie C said...

Great page Shazza

Jo said...

Great page, the Brenda Pinnick papers are gorgeous :o)

Ann said...

Brilliant LO Shazza, I've yet to try scrapbooking, have a couple of projects in mind.....seems a bit daunting!!! I love what you've done xxx

Shazza said...

well Ann, if I can manage it anyone can! Lydia, I am glad I am not the only one rushing about at the last minute :0)
thanks all for your comments
x

Shazza said...

well Ann, if I can manage it anyone can! Lydia, I am glad I am not the only one rushing about at the last minute :0)
thanks all for your comments
x