Wednesday 13 February 2008

Sunday Stampers/Papertake Weekly Challenges


This weeks challenge was to decoupage a stamped image on your project. I got this new stamp today and decided to use it for the challenge. I stamped the image twice, then cut out his hat, boot and part of his jumper and decoupaged them. The Papertake weekly challenge is "stripes" so I incorporated some striped backing paper from K & Co Hopscotch 6x6 pad.
I really love this stamped image and am delighted with how the card turned out. Without the Sunday Stamper challenge I would never have thought to decoupage the image so thanks to Andrea for setting the challenge this week.

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, thats a great stamp

shaz earl said...

great card xx

Angie C said...

Great card and a great stamp too :-)

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks for joining in Shazza...lovely card hun xx

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous. Love this stamp.

Mrs Mayne said...

This is great! Nice to see some 'boy's' cards every now and then! Thanks for joining in with the PTW challenge! x

Shazza said...

thanks guys. The stamp is from Dimension Fourth. It was used on a card my son got last week and I just HAD to have it.
x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great card ,love the stamp and papers ,Dawnxx