Wednesday 27 February 2008

My Paperworld Sketch #5


This is the first time I have tried this sketch challenge after finding the link on a forum. I had to make a baby girl card for someone in work. I find these sketches great for inspiring me to layout cards in ways I would never have thought of. I have used pink Bazzill cardstock and paper by K & Co Sparkly Sweet. The embellishments are ones I have had for ages, I think they may be Crafty Bitz but don't quote me. The flower is a Bazzill Bitty Blossom in Chablis Pink, finished with a gem in the centre. I am pleased with the way the card turned out and will be trying this sketching lark again :0)

5 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card. I think the sketches are inspiring too :o)

Angie C said...

Very pretty card

My Paper World said...

You did a great job Sharon! This is such a cute and pretty baby card!
Thanks for joining in!
Nicola xx

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, you'll find that sketches are very addictive.

Ann said...

Very cute - and lovely!!! xxx

(must try these sketches too Shazza)