Thursday 21 February 2008

Papertake Weekly challenge


Yes, I managed to fit in another challenge, this time the project had to have a Spring theme. I decided to opt for colours that remind me of spring. The paper is from K & Co and I used Adirondack dabbers in Citrus & Aqua to colour a piece of cardstock. I then stamped a Paper Artsy image in Ultramarine staz-on onto it and attached a strip of mountboard which had a sentiment stamped on it, again from PA, which I coloured with the Aqua dabber. Finally I edged around the card with a Krylon Brights pen in green.

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

This is gorgoeus, love the stamp

Angie C said...

Lovely card Shazza

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow fabulous card. Nice sketch.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Lovely work Shazza!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card - I love the paper! Thanks fr joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Jo said...

Another great card :o)

made by fifi said...

cute little stamp - lovely card xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card love the colours and stamped image ,Dawnx