Thursday 28 February 2008

My Time to Craft/Papertake challenges


I made a Fat Page tonight which I decided to use for both of the above challenges. My Time To Craft challenge this week is "Things with Wings" and the Papertake Weekly challenge was to use Blue & Green in your project. I have used paper from Basic Grey Periphery. I used a glue pen to highlight areas and sprinkled a blue/green glitter over it. Finally a blue gem in the centre of the flower and I was done. This page is for a list I am on which is due to complete tomorrow- I am slightly behind.Lets hope I am forgiven :0)

11 comments:

Jo said...

I'm sure you will be forgiven with such a beautiful page ;O)

Sandy said...

Wow this is absolutely brilliant. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous page, love the birds

tracie said...

great page, love it :-)x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is a stunning piece of work - love it! Thanks for joining us this week!

Angie C said...

Fabby Shazza, I love it and the birds look so real

Lesley said...

Fab page shazza!! Thanks for doing our challenge this week xxx

Shazza said...

thank you everyone:0))))))

made by fifi said...

a very pretty page xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great page love the glittery accents! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Ann said...

Fabulous page - I love it Shazza! xxx