Monday 10 March 2008

30th birthday cards




My cousin will be 30 later this month so my aunt and my mum asked me to make cards for them to give him. I also made my own card to give him. He is a big fan of Glasgow Rangers and a keen golfer. I got the images for Rangers FC from Google and matted them on some navy Bazzill. I then mounted these on 3d foam onto some blue paper which I had attached to the card blank. I typed out the text on my PC and matted it on Bazzill as well. The golfer image and backing paper is from a Joanna Sheen disc. For the other card I used paper by HOTP and then stamped Hamish by Sugar Nellie onto some cardstock and coloured him in with Marvy Le Plume pens. I have mounted him on 3d foam onto a mat of navy Bazzill and again typed the text on my PC.
Three different cards, hope he likes them all.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Great cards, love Hamish :o)

Andrea said...

cards are great Shazza x