Wednesday 12 March 2008

Tickled Pink!



My Time To Craft challenge this week is to make something pink!. I need to make some tags for a swap so decided to make one of them pink. I used Adirondack Dabbers in Pink Sherbet and covered the entire tag. Then I stamped a cala lily stamp by Joanna Sheen in red Staz-on on the front. On the back I stamped the wording and then the top part of the lily stamps again.I then coloured this in using Sakura stardust pens and a little water. Back to the front again and I stamped the word "lily" at the top. I took a green watercolour pencil and gently shaded the leaves of the lilies, blending with a little water. I added a pink butterfly brad from Lakeland and some pink ribbon, then edged the tag with a Cranberry Dabber.

17 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely tag shazza - thank you for doing the challenge xxx

Andrea said...

a great flower is that Shazza x

Jo said...

Great tag, love the image :o)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Beautiful tag Shazza! ^.^

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag :-) xxxxx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous tag Shazza love the stamp xx

made by fifi said...

fab shazza xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Love lillies - the tag is great!1

Angelnorth said...

Great tag, the colouring looks great.

Hels Sheridan said...

Beautiful work Shazza xx

Donna said...

That is a really beautiful tag Shazza..love it xx kretrina

Wiggles Towers said...

Simpley stunning, wiggles xx

Angie C said...

What a fabby looking tag Shazza, I think it's great

Shazza said...

thank you everyone :0)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful flower tag Shazza - thanks for joining the challenge this week!

Jozza said...

Gorgeous tag - love the flower! xxx

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, we love your design!