Wednesday 5 March 2008

My Time to Craft & DCM challenges


Again I have made the most of my available crafting time and combined two challenges with one card. DCM challenge this week was "I am Woman" so I have stamped one of my lovely stamps, from Artistic Stamper, in black staz-on, onto some white cardstock. I have then coloured her in using Marvy Le Plume pens and matted this onto some paper from DCWV Once upon a Time stack(I love those papers).
I finished off the cards with a couple of co-ordinating Primas and a little gem to incorporate the My Time to Craft challenge this week which is "Flower Power". I really like the end result, very elegant I thought!

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Very elegant Shazza! Thanks for doing the challenge xxx

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card Shazza xx

Angie C said...

Great card Shazza

tracie said...

beautiful card, love the image :-)x

Jo said...

I agree, very elegant. The colours are beautiful :o)

Jozza said...

Ooh that is a beautiful lady stamp Shaz and a truly gorge and elegant card! xxx

My Paper World said...

Very elegant Sharon! That's a beautiful stamp! and gorgeous colours!
Nicola xx

Andrea said...

a stunning elegant card Sharon x

Wacky Jacky said...

Great card and lovely colours. xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A beautiful card Shazza ^.^