Friday 28 March 2008

My Time To Craft/Papertake Weekly sketch


As my week off work comes to a close I managed another couple of cards today. The first takes in two challenges. The My time To Craft challenge this week was "Sparkle" and the Papertake Weekly one was a sketch which can be seen by clicking on the blog link under My Fave Blogs below.
I have used an image from Funky Fairy which I coloured with watercolour pencils. For the bubbles is used my glue pen and added a liberal amount of glitter(this is the sparkle but I don't know how well it will show up!). The horizontal strip on the card is pink Bazzill cardstock and then vertical is a green Anita's Sticky ribbon. I have matted the image on to a piece of Laura Ashley paper and then added some Primas with a gem in the centre.
I have yet to add a greeting when I decide what I will use the card for.I really like this sketch and am sure I will use it again. As for Sparkle, well, you can't get enough of that, can you:0)

13 comments:

made by fifi said...

gorgeous sparkly card - thank you for joining the challenge shazza xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great images

Sandy said...

Wow what a pretty card. So lovely work.

Unknown said...

Fabulous hun

Linda XX

Jo said...

Brilliant, I love the Lola Rose images. Thanks for joining in with MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Anonymous said...

Great card :-) xxxx

Andrea said...

a very quirky card Shazza, love it x

Lesley said...

Lovely and sparkly - thank you for doing the challenge shazza xxx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Pretty card, love the image!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Sharon! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Angie C said...

Gosh, this is sooooo pretty

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fab card ,realy pretty ,Dawnx

Jozza said...

Tis a fabby card -I love pink and green together :o)