Thursday 27 March 2008

Arty Girlz & Fat Book Challenge


The challenge from Arty Girlz this week was "Chocolate" and the Fat Book Challenge on Craft Swap Forum was "Glorious Food". As choccie is one of my favourite glorious foods I decided to do a page that incorporated both. It meant that I had to open one of my Easter eggs- the sacrifices I make in the name of craft :0). I have covered the page with the gold foil the chocolate was wrapped in. Then I took my scissors to the wrapper and placed the image of the chocolate truffle on the page. I cut out the "Heaven" from the wrapper and laid it over the page, just underneath the choc. YUMMY(the chocolate bar is yummier)!!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

mmmmmm good enough to eat x

made by fifi said...

yum yum xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous, really scrummy

Sandy said...

Oh wow yummy. Fabulous card. Love it.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Very yummy :-)

Angie C said...

What a scrummy card - I could just eat it

Julie Allain said...

YUMMY!!!!

Now you've made me hungry lol

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge I love your creation xx