Friday 14 March 2008

Flower tag swap



I have already shown one of these tags this week for the My Time to Craft challenge. I made another two last night. I have coloured the tags using Distress ink pads in Shabby Shutters for the green one and Broken China for the blue. I then stamped two Anna Griffin stamps in black Staz-on and coloured the images in with watercolour pencils.
On the reverse of the tags I have stamped another Anna Griffin floral design in Pine Needles Distress ink for the green tag and Nick Bantock's Deep Turquoise for the blue one. I have added a Little floral brad to each and some co-ordinating ribbon/fibres. Thanks for popping in for a look :0)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

great tags Shazza x

shaz earl said...

Beautiful tags Shazza xx

Angie C said...

They are beautiful

Wacky Jacky said...

Gorgeous tags Shazza xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tags hun xx

Karen said...

Lovely tags Shazza :)

Ann said...

Gorgeous!!! Love them all xxx