Tuesday 11 March 2008

Sunday Stampers - Turning Japanese....


This weeks challenge set by Hels was oriental. As I had no oriental stamps, Hels came to my rescue and sent me a couple of stamped images. I inked up the oriental script using Nick Bantock Vermillon Red ink pad and Distress Inks in Scattered Straw & Black Soot. Then I used the Scattered Straw direct to paper to colour the other two stamped images. I then covered these in clear embossing powder and attacked them with my heat gun. I matted the larger image , which I love, onto the script and the smaller image onto some white cardstock. I then inked the edges of the cardstock with the red & black ink and did the same round the edge of the card. Finally I attached a couple of oriental charms with gold brads.
I love these images, must find out where I can get my hands on them. Thanks for helping me out Hels :0)

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Fab card shazza!! xxx

Jo said...

Lovely card :o)

Angie C said...

Love what you have done with the this Shazza

made by fifi said...

brill shazza xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Love what you have made Shazza...thanks for joinin in hun xx

shaz earl said...

It's brilliant Shazza xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Great card Shazza. xx

Ann said...

Stunning!!! Love that stamp xxx