Monday 10 March 2008

A birthday card for a friend


My hubby bought me a new stamp yesterday so I have used it to make a card for a friend whose birthday is this week. The stamp is by Creative Expressions and I have coloured the image in with Marvy Le Plume pens. I mounted the image on some red paper from Funky Fairy and completed the card with a Happy Birthday peel-off and a couple of sequins. Nice & simple, she isn't a crafty friend so wouldn't appreciate a card that had taken hours. Hope she likes it :0)

7 comments:

Becky said...

A gorgeous card and what a great hubby! :0)
Becky xx

My Paper World said...

She will love it! That stamp is gorgeous! What a lovely hubby you have got!
Nicola xx

Angie C said...

Gorgeous card and lovely stamp too

Jo said...

Lovely card, I'm sure your friend will think so too :o)

Donna said...

It's a lovely card Shazza, love the stamp xx

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love this stamp :-) Lucky you! xxxxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Brilliant card Shazza! And lucky you, on the stamp front!! ^.^