Tuesday 25 March 2008

March Scrapbooking Challenge


Each month on Craft Swap Forum Lesley sets us a challenge for a scrapbook page. As I am a novice I find these very good for ensuring I attempt to do something with my photos, even if only once a month:0). This month the challenge was "Spring is in the Air". You had to use green & yellow, flowers, journalling on a tag and photos on any theme. I have used a 12x12 paper and chipboard flowers from a Brenda Pinnick kit. The photos are all of a family day out we had last spring in a local heritage park. I have added some journalling to a chipboard tag and threaded this with green ribbon, both items are from the same Brenda Pinnick kit.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

It's lovely shazza - thank you so much for doing my challenge!! xxx

Angie C said...

Lovely page Shazza

Ann said...

Brilliant page Shazza - looks like a fab day out!!! Love the Brenda Pinnick papers too!!! xxx