Monday 17 March 2008

Another mishap



I have attempted the Hidden Depths challenge on the Craft Swap Forum challenge blog. You had to follow the folding instructions and then decorate the inside using different techniques from the outside (the hidden depths).The theme was to be Spring. I have inked up the inside of mine using distress inks over some flower, butterfly and dragonfly peel offs which I then removed. I was happy enough with this part. Then I decided I would use papers over the outside- my mistake.I cut it into 3 strips and used DS tape to stick it in place, matching up the design. HOWEVER, when I close the card, the creases show as these have not been papered over??? Perhaps I should have used inks on the outside and papers inside. Will have to have another go at this when I get the chance. Well, Simon did call it a challenge

3 comments:

Simon Tavener said...

I like it

it isn't an mishap - it is a happy accident and that must be ok!

Ann said...

Looks fab to me Shazza!! Love the colours too xxx

made by fifi said...

looks okay to me shazza xx