Sunday 16 March 2008

Papertake Weekly challenge


This weeks challenge was a frame card. The frame tutorial gave instructions and although I tried to follow them, my card is a bit dodgy!!!! I have used a Henrietta image from Funky Fairy for inside the frame and the matching text along the bottom of the card. I used some red pearlescent paper on the front of the card and some Prima flowers with a flower brad to finish. You should pop over to the Papertake blog and see the fab cards shown on there. Mine is not quite up to the same standard but I shall keep practising :0))))

13 comments:

Jo said...

Well I'm impressed!! Just had a go myself and the overall effect is great don't you think?

Andrea said...

thats a great card Sharon xx

made by fifi said...

fab card shazza - love the image xx

Shazza said...

thank you girls. Yes Mee, I love the overall effect so I will try it again :0)
x

Angie C said...

I think it's great Shazza

Lesley said...

It looks great shazza xxx

Jozza said...

Well I think it's fab!! And I'm a big fan of Henrietta :-) xxx

Anonymous said...

It looks great Shazza :-) xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Brilliant - I have this image and not used it yet! Love what you did!

Wiggles Towers said...

Fab card xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,love the sparkly hippo ,Dawnx

Ann said...

Fab card really lovely!!! xxx

Catherine said...

OMW!!!! too cute!