Friday 28 March 2008

Scrummystashcafe challenge


The challenge this week was "Get the Edge" and you had to use decorative edges or borders in your project. I have used a stamp from Dimension fourth, stamped in black staz-on. I coloured the image with pencils, blended with Zest-It and a paper stump. I used decorative scissors to cut around the image and matted him onto some Rustic Gems paper. I then took some black cardstock and cut around this with the same decorative scissors, so that it was slightly smaller than my card blank. Finally, I placed the image onto the black card, again having left the greeting to be added at a later date.

12 comments:

made by fifi said...

brill image - fab card xx

Joana24 said...

he is adorable

Jo said...

Love it, the image is so cute and the decorative edges finish things off perfectly :o)

Anonymous said...

Fab card! :-) xxxx

Andrea said...

a great card and a cute stamp x

Angie C said...

What a fabby image you've used and love your edges

CraftyC said...

Great card!
Clairexx

Joy said...

Love that stamp! Fab card Shazza xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Hi there. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Have jsut been having a good nosey around yours and see that you like Sugar Nellie stamps as much as me! Your work is great, I will be back to visit soon!

Anonymous said...

Its fab! Love it. :)

Vanessa.

theresa said...

great card...:D thank you for joining in our edge challenge...:D

Maria McPherson said...

Fab card! Thanks for taking part. Maria x