Tuesday 11 March 2008

Di Hickman Sketch


I thought I would try another sketch card as I really enjoyed the last one I made. This one was from Di Hickman. I used papers from Funky Fairy's purple papers and added a purple Prima, with a black brad in the centre. I also used some of Anita's sticky ribbon to edge where the different papers meet and then mounted a greeting on black cardstock to finish.I really like the end result and will use this sketch again. If you want to see other cards made using this sketch, visit Di's blog, the link is in My Favourite Blogs below.This was March sketch #1 posted 05/03/2008.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love the colour. :-) xxxx

Donna said...

Great card Shazza, very stylish. xx

Lesley said...

Lovely card shazza xxx

Jo said...

Love those papers :o)

Angie C said...

Gorgeous card really elegant looking

made by fifi said...

very pretty card - love it xx

Spot-On said...

great card! love the shimmer! Great take on the sketch! TFS!