Wednesday 12 March 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge





This weeks challenge is as follows
In with the OLD
Out with the new
Create an Item
That's just for YOU
Go through your stash
That you've had packed away
And fetch out those Goodies
To have a little play! :)


I decided to finally alter an old teabag tin to store my bits & bobs in. I covered the tin in my gorgeous Rustic Gem papers then stamped images from Clear Art Stamps randomly around the tin. I covered the rim of the tin with Adirondack Dabber in Gold and brished this lightly onto the edge of the paper. Then I used my Cropadile to punch some holes round the tin and threaded some ribbons through these. This is my first attempt at tin altering, feel the urge to try some more :0)

14 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

You should do some more Shazza! This is great!! ^.^

Well done you...and thanks for joining in the challenge xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oooh!!! I spy a ribbon tin in the background!!! *.*

CraftyC said...

Looks really good!!
Clairexx

Donna said...

It looks great Shazza, love it :) xx kretrina

Andrea said...

fantastic idea Shaz, its great x

Shazza said...

Thanks for your lovely comments guys. Yes Lydia, I have a small tin of ribbons......
:0)

made by fifi said...

fab tin shazza :o) i spy lots of crafty things in the background - lol

Jo said...

FAB!!!!

Lou Sims said...

Very ingenious ! The papers you have chosen look "scrummy" ! Thanks for joining inour challenge.

stampingbalou said...

Wow, this looks great - love how you arranged the ribbons on the top of your tin box - lovely !!!

Jozza said...

Tis really gorgeous Shazza!! Looking forward to seeing what else you alter :-)

Thanks for joining in
Love Jozza xxx

Angie C said...

Love what you've done with this Shazza

Karen said...

Lovely. Really like that crackle-effect paper.

Shazza said...

thank you all very much :0)