Tuesday 4 March 2008

I've been tagged!!!!!

Tina has tagged me so I now have to bore you all with some info about me :0). Here goes
Question 1 - What were you doing ten years ago?
I was madly in love with James, had been together just over a year and decided we wanted to try for a baba - (Jay was born 14 months later)
Question 2 - What were you doing a year ago?
Celebrating the fact that I had a new boss, talking lots on CraftSwap Forum and feeling envious of all those going to the NEC and those seeing Tim Holtz at Puffin Crafts.
Question 3 - Name your 5 favourite snacks.
Chocolate, cashew nuts, Andrea's Caramel Shortbread recipe, Ginger Nuts and a snowball from the local baker's.Aren't I healthy???
Question 4 - Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Throw a huge party and invite all my crafty friends so I could meet more of them in the flesh.
Go on the Tim Holtz cruise with some buddies.
Pay off mine and all my family's mortgages
Hand in my notice
Buy a bigger house with a craft room
Question 5 - Name 5 things you like doing.
Crafting, reading, singing, spending time with my children and chatting to all my friends online
Question 6 - Name 5 things you will never wear again.
A size 10, pedal pushers, shoulder pads, skin tight jeans and a cropped top that shows my no longer flat stomach!
Question 7 - Name your 5 favourite things.
My gorgeous boys, crafting, meeting my crafting friends for the first time, me time and catching up with the girls over lunch or a night in with a cheeky wee Chenin Blanc!
Now I have to tag 5 peeps. I don't really know how to so here's hoping I do it right
Lydia, Jozza, Angie, CraftyC and Fifi
xxx

3 comments:

Angie C said...

Thanks Shazza for tagging me - as I've already been tagged twice today I've just added your name to the others - hope that is okay

Shazza said...

thanks Angie
x

Karen said...

I tagged you too - oops!