Tuesday 18 March 2008

Daring Card Makers challenge


This weeks challenge was "Teen Spirit" I have used a stamp that I got from Dimension fourth of a Sk8ter Boy as I think some teenagers are into skateboarding(aren't they)?
I have coloured him in with a mixture of watercolour pencils and Marvy le Plume pens. The stripy background paper is from a Dovecraft 6x6 pad. I have then coloured in some peel-offs with a black peel-off marker and added the word COOL to the card(again, a word I associate with the youth of today :0)

9 comments:

Andrea said...

a great card Shazza x

Anonymous said...

Great card Shazza :-) xxxxx

Jo said...

Very cool indeed :o)

shaz earl said...

Really cool card Shazza xx

made by fifi said...

brill xx

Karen said...

Its a great card Shazza xxx

Angie C said...

Cool card :-)

Jozza said...

Ooh this card is soooo cool!! Really love it Shaz! xxx

Ann said...

COOL!!! Love it!! xxx